- Competitive Pay
- $500 Signing Bonus
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan – employer match
- Employee Performance Awards
About Cottages of Madison
Cottages of Madison is a memory care facility serving the Madison community. The goal of our staff is to maintain and improve the health and well-being of each resident through support, encouragement, and empowerment. Through the passionate pursuit of excellent care and superior service, we help make the years of our residents fulfilling, purposeful, and enjoyable.
Responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of Community Activities Programming designed to improve upon the health, happiness and overall well-being of resident population. Also, act as liaison for the implementation of community in-house resident services, seminars, clinics and additional programming. Act as liaison for residents and outside community involvement.
- Development of yearly activities plan and calendar.
- Work with resident population and conduct activity planning meetings to gain insight into preferences for activity programming. Conduct resident (family) interviews and interest survey. Monitor and adapt activity programming according to resident needs and interests.
- Work with resident population to motivate and promote participation in activity programming which may improve upon resident’s well-being and quality of life. Monitor and encourage individual resident’s activity participation.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and production of the monthly activities calendar.
- Responsible for coordinating with staff schedules for additional assistance in activity programming.
- Participate in monthly meetings with the Administrator to present and report on upcoming monthly calendar.
- Participate in monthly resident meetings. Present and promote upcoming activities.
- Report to Administrator on any needs for the activities department.
- Development and supervision of Volunteer Program.
- Maintain files and records as required.
- Conducts responsibilities in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations controlling facility and services.
- Develop and maintain community scrapbook.
- Coordinate monthly birthday and anniversary cards for resident population.
- Perform all other functions and responsibilities as identified and delegated by the Administrator.
November 06, 2020
no experience required