Experienced Caregivers Needed
- ComForCare Home Care - McHenry
- Crystal Lake | Illinois
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships.
We’re on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules are available.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Capable of passing a drug screen and criminal background check.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
Qualifications and Skills: