- BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh | Pennsylvania
***$300 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!***
HIRING IMMEDIATELY! Help seniors stay safely at home during this COVID-19 pandemic. By doing this, you will help ease the burden on the healthcare system and hospitals when they need it the most. We will equip you with the highest level of training, along with necessary personal protective equipment so that you can feel confident and safe when you care for your clients. We are reinforcing our commitment to providing the highest quality of safety and care for clients and employees.
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh employees uphold A Higher Standard.
Pittsburgh, PA- We have cases in the North Hills and Northern Allegheny county including Sewickley, Wexford, Gibsonia, Fox Chapel & Natrona Heights.
What We Offer
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- $300 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Exclusive Employee Discount Program
- 401(k)/ Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid travel time and mileage
- Start within 24 hours with completed TB testing
- Free Training and continuing education
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- Every BrightStar Care location is independently owned and operated
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend, evening, and overnight opportunities
- Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Qualifications and Skills:
- home health aide
- direct care worker