Rose Villa’s core values are: Start with yes, embrace quirky, curiosity is critical, and assume positive intent! These values help shape our community every day.
Rose Villa is a growing non-profit senior living community located in SE Portland. Our mission is to support older adults to live the life of their own choosing. Our staff provide essential support to our residents everyday and we encourage teamwork and collaboration. A win for Rose Villa is a win for everyone. We are always looking to add passionate and fun people to our team here. If this sounds like a family YOU want to be part of, check out the job details below.
- Full Time or Part Time Day Shift (6:30am-3:00pm) with weekend availability
- Full Time or Part Time Evening Shift (2:30pm-11:00pm) with weekend availability
- Full Time Night Shift (10:30pm-7:00am) Sunday-Thursday
- On Call to fill in for a variety of days and shifts
- Current OSBN CNA certificate
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
Wage and Bonus Opportunities:
- $17.00-$20.00 per hour to start, depending on experience
- $1200 full time hiring bonus paid out in three installments
- Possible $600 part time hiring bonus paid out in two installments
- Monthly bonuses for picking up on call shifts
- Increased hourly wage for employee referrals
- Perfect Attendance bonuses
- Reimbursement for your CNA course
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical insurance plan with few out of pocket costs (full time only)
- Dental/Vision/Life Insurance (full time only)
- Paid Time Off or Paid Sick Time
- A retirement plan with generous employer match
- 24/7 access to onsite fitness facilities, post pandemic
- Discount at the Harvest Grill restaurant
Let’s talk COVID-19 for a minute: We get that life is very different right now with COVID-19 in our lives and we don’t really know what’s around the corner. So, we focus on today and the things that are within our control.
Rose Villa is committed to providing a safe and supportive workplace. We are prepared with ample stock of PPE (face masks, eye protection, gloves, etc.…) and provide ongoing education about COVID-19 and related infection control for all staff.
All staff are tested for COVID-19 depending on the infection rate for Clackamas County.
To date, we have had no spread of the COVID-19 virus on campus.
We work hard to make sure Rose Villa is a place where people want to work. We have been named by Oregon Business Journal as one of the 100 best Non-profits to work for in Oregon three years in a row!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Learn more about what it's like to work at Rose Villa here: https://www.rosevilla.org/about/#section-1106
April 07, 2021