As a Caregiver at Live Well Senior Care, you can be proud of the work you do. You have the opportunity to brighten the lives of those around you each day, in the comfort of their own home. We are a locally owned, rapidly growing, in-home senior care company. We are looking for reliable Caregivers that are passionate about helping others, especially the elderly. This is highly rewarding work, with a company and clients who will truly value you.
We make it a priority to find the right work/life balance for you. We create individual, flexible schedules to work around your lifestyle and to fit your needs. Whether you need a few hours after your kids' school, or full-time immediately- we have it for you!
· Provide companionship and friendship to wonderful clients
· Assist with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and errands
· Complete required documents, such as care records and concern forms
· Personal Care: dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting
· Minimum of 1 year previous caregiving experience
· Enthusiasm and positive attitude, ready to help others!
· Clean Criminal and Background Record
· CPR and First Aid Certification
· Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
· Valid AZ Driver’s License
We will help you obtain the above licenses/certifications, if you do not already have them.
· Competitive Pay
· Flexible Schedule - part time/ full time availability
· Be a part of a rapidly growing small business!
· LOVE where you work! Make a difference in the world around you.
$14.00 - $15.00 /Hour (based on experience)
For Inquiries, call 480-809-7575
Apply Today, WE NEED YOU!
We will provide gloves, masks and face shields to caregivers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- senior care
- in home care
- Senior Caregiver
- personal care
- light housekeeping