CNA / Caregiver Flexible Scheduling
- Assisting Hands Palos
- Chicago, Southwest Suburbs | Illinois
Description: Join a winning CAREgiving team with a fresh approach to Home Care. We value our caregivers and communicate often cultivating good working relationships.
Education: High School Diploma/GED required
Qualifications: One (1) year experience in the home or long-term care setting is preferred.
Reports to: Staffing Coordinator
1) Bringing a compassionate heart to every shift
2) Assisting with personal care
3) Aiding with daily living activities (preparing meals and light household tasks)
4) Listening and engaging
5) Assisting with transportation needs
Same day pay
Discounted CNA tuition
Tuition reimbursement program
Partnership with AFLAC (insurance)
One to One mentorship
Potential for growth
Hours: Dependent on assignment; Shifts available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week and based on availability. Assisting Hands offers flexible scheduling.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt, hourly
Qualifications and Skills: