Home Health Aides
Home Helpers Home Care is hiring Certified Caregivers for 12 hour Shifts in Gig Harbor.
12 Hour Shift
- Personal Care assistance (bathing, dressing, bathroom assistance)
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Running Errands and providing client transportation
We are family when family cannot be there for our clients, and we work hard to ensure that they live a healthy and rewarding life within the comfort of their homes for as long as possible. If you want to make a real difference in the lives of people this is the job for you.
We are pleased to offer our caregivers:
- Competitive wages along with bonuses and incentives
- Flexible scheduling (full or part-time)
- Dental and Vison benefits available
- 401(K) Benefits and Matching
Work for a company that cares about you, the caregiver. Our office staff works every day to support our caregivers and ensure that they have everything they need to succeed in their position. Our caregivers are our most valuable resource, and that is exactly how we treat them.
New hires can start ASAP !!!
Schedule an interview by calling us at 1-360-362-5735,
Our office hours are from 10 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Must have Driver's License and reliable transportation.
- Must currently be a fully certified HHA/CNA
- Must have current WA State Food Handlers Card
Related keywords: home health aide, hha, hiring immediately, cna, nursing assistant, caregiver
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
To keep caregivers safe we provide PPE needed for work along with very robust training with the latest information.
May 18, 2021