Raya's Paradise Residential Care Communities is looking for experienced Caregivers for our homes in the West Hollywood area. Make a difference in an elders life in a place where you are valued and your work is meaningful.
Our Caregivers are responsible for providing care and supervision to our residents and assisting them with various needs.
Between 6/1/2021 through 7/2/2021 we are offering up to $500.00 Sign On Bonus
- Provide care and supervision to residents. Report to facility administrator updates.
- Be responsible for the safety and well being of residents.
- Assists with medications, centrally storing and distributing medication.
- Arranges and assists with medical and dental care including appointments.
- Maintains and supervises house rules for overall protection of residents.
- Assist residents to prepare for the night.
- Maintains and supervises residents’ property.
- Helps prepare food and monitors intake.
- Cleans, sets the table and helps with duties to make facility function well.
- Assists in continuous observation of residents with regards to their physical/mental/emotional well-being.
- Initiates and assists in implementing disaster plan when needed.
- Provides first aid measures when needed.
- Notifies administrator of all occurrences with the residents, physical environment of the facility and other staff members.
- Measure residents’ vital signs daily or as needed (for record purpose only).
- Walk residents outside the facility premises on a daily basis.
- Provides assistance with feeding to those in need (when assisting with feeding, make sure residents eat very slowly and observe for aspiration).
- Night shift makes rounds in interval not exceeding 60-90 minutes to assure safety of residents.
- For those who need, assist with rotating to avoid pressure points.
- Assists with dressing, grooming, bathing and other personal hygiene activities on a daily basis including activities and socialization.
- Cleans entire facility (mops floor, cleans under and inside all sofas including the sofa pillows, cleans the restrooms and kitchen thoroughly).
- Cleans residents' rooms, cleans outdoor areas all around the facility.
- Assist in meal preparation (all meals)/ places all grocery orders, assists with delivering to facility and organizing in the main storage area
- Laundry services
- Smart phone (for the purpose of clocking in and out)
- First aid Certification
- Experience with Eldercare and supervision
- Certified Nurse Assistant License (CNA) (Recommended)
- TB clearance & Health screening
- Finger prints clearance from FBI & DOJ
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to communicate (speak, read & write English)
- All DSS forms including LIC 508
- 6 months experience in health care and has a positive approach for elderly with a desire to provide good care and supervision
- Able to perform a variety of household duties preferably in a residential care home setting
- Follow basic instructions and carry out assignments independently
- Able to interface appropriately with other staff, residents and family members
To learn more about this and other opportunities, please visit us at RayasParadise.com.
Qualifications and Skills: