Open Positions – you could have in less than a week!
Passionate about taking care of seniors? Desire to truly make a difference in someone’s life? This describes how we like to care for others at Sagewood and Acacia Health Center. Bring your passions where you can make that difference in the lives of others.
Walk through our doors and see the difference in the future with senior living and care. Upscale resort style living located in the beautiful NE Phoenix valley. Life Care Services is a premier provider of senior living in the nation. Our Sagewood location is nestled in the beautiful desert just off the 101 and Tatum Blvd. just south of the Desert Ridge shopping area and with incredible access the Mayo Clinic and Hospital. Our Acacia Health Center is 5 star rated by CMS and provides top tier services for skilled nursing, assisted living and memory support.
We are currently hiring FT all shifts - 12-hour shifts:
- FT All Shifts
- Care Givers/Med Techs are key members of our team who assist the licensed nursing staff and provide personal care to residents to enhance their quality of life.
- Administer medications to residents
- Help with activities that occur within the neighborhood
- Document and support the levels of care performed and necessary to the overall care of the resident
- Assists residents with dressing, grooming, eating, bathing, positioning, turning, toileting and exercising.
- Transfers, transports and escorts residents as needed.
- Changes bed linens, makes beds and keeps rooms clean and orderly.
- Maintains safe and sanitary work stations and equipment.
- Encourages independence, attendance at activities, restorative programs and rehabilitation.
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Current Arizona Caregiver Certificate required.
- Must hold a valid CPR Certification, First Aid Certification and be trained in AED procedures
- Med Tech Certification required
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, and have adequate reading skills to understand resident care plans and other applicable documentation
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively and perform simple arithmetic. Ability to document care given.
Sagewood has to offer you:
- Comprehensive orientation with ongoing support and professional development
- Fantastic staffing ratio – the best in the valley
- 5 Star rated health center!
- Excellent benefits and compensation – include tuition reimbursement for fulltime employees
- Paid time off or sick time (as eligible)
- Awesome work environment and teams
- 12-hour shifts
- Competitive pay and based on your years of experience!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We are 100% masked community and provide PPE. We sanitize like crazy!