Immediate Need for Caregiver / CNA
- ComForCare Home Care
- Park Ridge , Des Plaines , Niles , Mount Prospect , Norridge , Edison Park | Illinois
Interviews are conducted at our office location in Park Ridge.
We service clients in the following cities; Niles, Park Ridge, Des Plaines, Mount Prospect, Glenview, Skokie, Chicagoland area, Melrose Park, Schiller Park, Franklin Park, and many more.
Morning, Afternoon, Overnight, Short and Long shifts available!
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®!
It is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Are never alone in the field - support is always available.
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible with.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- [If Applicable] A state Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certification required.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is a bonus.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Time Management
- Medical Knowledge