- BrightStar Care of S Bucks and SE Montco
- Southampton , Washington Crossing , Bristol , Bensalem , Croydon , Fairless Hills , Langhorne , Feasterville , Levittown , Morrisville , Trenton , Ewing , Abington , Huntingdon Valley , Dresher , Elkins Park , Fort Washington , Glenside , Hatboro , Horsham , Jenkintown , Oreland , Willow Grove , Wyncote , Philadelphia | Pennsylvania
- CPR certification
Ranked as a TOP 100 Home Care Agency in US in 2022 by both employees and clients!
We value our Caregivers, HHAs and CNAs and would love to have you join our team!
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- weekly pay
- flexibility in scheduling
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Premium pay for short shifts, weekends, and incentive pay
- Best-in-class onboarding and training programs for our new hires.
Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs.
Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: bathing, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
CNA certification a plus, but not required
Dependable, reliable, and compassionate
Qualifications and Skills:
- CPR certification
- TB test required
- Driver's license
- High School Diploma or GED