- Home Instead
- Marysville , Lake Stevens , Snohomish , Tulalip | Washington
- Drivers License
Home Instead is looking for Care Professionals to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. As a Home Instead Care Professional, you are just as important as the clients we serve! Clients will put their trust in you to support their everyday living needs.
If you have a passion to help and looking to make a difference every day, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
The Care Professional will complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen. Valid driver's license and valid auto insurance preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay depending on experience and availability
- Companionship, medication reminders, and personal hygiene care (toileting, bathing, etc.)
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Transportation to doctor's appointments and errands
- Accrued sick and vacation time
- Medical/ Dental / Vision insurance (for eligible employees)
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Free HCA training (for eligible employees)
- 24/7 Support
Schedule: We work around your schedule!
- Flexible hours.
- Day/ Evening/ Overnight shifts
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Compassion to care
- Driver's License and valid automotive insurance (Preferred)
- Home Care Aide (HCA) or Certified Nurse Assistance Certifications (CNA) Preferred
Work Location: Client's place of residence
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 - $21.00 per hour
909 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite C302
Everett, WA 98208
Call us! (425)549-3100
Qualifications and Skills:
- Drivers License
- Car Insurance