ANX Home Healthcare named 2018 & 2019, Best Place to Work by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN), Case Manager with at least one year of experience to be a part of the future of patient care in our Santa Clara County!
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities. Our RN Case Manager would do Start of Care assessments as well.
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Prepares clinical notes and updates the primary physician when necessary and at least every sixty days.
- Current CA Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current CPR card for Healthcare Providers
- 1 year of Registered Nurse (RN) experience in Home Healthcare, preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- ESOP, we are not employees, we are partners!
- High-end-of-market compensation
- Referral bonuses
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k after one year
- Life insurance (Company-paid)
- Continuing education allowance
- Sign on bonus
November 20, 2020