COVERAGE AREA: Pinellas County
HOME OFFICE: 1930 Land O' Lakes Boulevard, Lutz, FL 33549
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
ON CALL ROTATION REQUIRED and we offer Mileage Reimbursement
PRN Opportunities (Paid Per Visit) Available as well in West Pasco County.
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services, the Home Health RN is responsible for providing quality care to patients while in they are in their private residences. They are responsible for assessing and providing care, guidance and support for the family within the scope of their credentials.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Currently licensed in the State of Florida as a registered nurse
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience in skilled home health required
- Strong ethical standards and an appropriate professional demeanor
- Must possess sound critical thinking, time management, technical skills, analytical ability, and good judgment
- The ideal candidate is a well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player
- Must have reliable transportation to perform tasks and responsibilities in a timely and appropriate fashion. Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance and have a valid Florida driver’s license
Job SkillsRN Case Manager Home Health OASIS Pinellas County Pasco County Home Health Nurse Full Time PRN Per Diem
January 07, 2021