Immediately Needed: CNA / Certified Nursing Assistants: San Mateo, California
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company.
Available position for 1-1 at a facility, full time 40 hrs. per week, long term commitment.
Cell phone numbers are must to receive call back and schedule for signup process.
All Shifts Available. Non-COVID and COVID (Premium pay for COVID wards).
Please mention CNA registration number and validity while applying for job.
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
· Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
· Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
· Report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Supervisor in a timely manner.
· Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
· Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments.
· Position requires considerable walking, standing, moderate lifting, exposure to patient elements and patient incidents
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant requirements include, but not limited to are:
· Minimum one (1) year experience as a Nursing Assistant in an acute hospital, skilled nursing, extended care, or convalescent care setting.
License, Certification, Registration
· Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant required
· Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
· Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification as required by the State of California.
· Communicates in a clear, concise manner appropriate to the development stage of the patient.
· Full command of the English language (written and verbal).
· Must be 18 years of age.
· Able to work in San Mateo and surrounding areas.
· Must pass Drug Screening.
Thank you !
Job SkillsCNA (Certified Nursing Assistant
January 11, 2021