- Hospice of the Western Reserve
- Cleveland | Ohio
5,000 Hiring Bonus
$2,500 upon hiring. $2,500 after 6 months of employment
This is a 3rd shift position
JOIN US IN MAKING THE MOST OF EVERY DAY!
Hospice of The Western Reserve operates in celebration of the individual worth of each life, we strive to relieve suffering, enhance comfort, promote quality of life, foster choice in end-of-life care and support effective grieving.
- We believe that our success starts with our greatest asset: OUR EMPLOYEES!
- We live our shared core values in everything we do:
COMPASSION. EXCELLENCE. EQUALITY. INTEGRITY. SERVICE. STEWARDSHIP.
- We have a passion for purpose driven work! Do you?
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of patients?
At Hospice of the Western Reserve, our team members make a difference every day, with every patient.
Currently, we have unique Registered Nurse (RN) positions within our Euclid Hospice inpatient facility
We have 3rd shift (12 hour) RN positions at out Euclid inpatient unit. We have a 30 hr and 36 hr per week position. This would include every other weekend and every other holiday with No oncall.
In addition to paid medical, dental and life insurance, mileage reimbursement, education reimbursement, generous paid time off and certification and CEU assistance, these flexible resource pool nurses will also receive a highly competitive hourly salary.
Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to terminally ill persons in collaboration with the transdisciplinary team in a variety of settings. Coordinate the implementation of the Plan of Care for each patient utilizing the Nursing Process.
· Responsible to practice in accordance with HWR clinical standards of practice, policies and procedures
· Assess physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs of the patient and family/caregivers.
· Provide intermittent skilled nursing services to the patient under the patient's physician's direction.
· Monitor and evaluate pain and symptoms and provide information and assistance to the patient and family to manage those problems.
· Serve as a liaison to the patient's physician(s) when needed; provide information to the physician based on knowledge relating to the patient's needs.
· Provide emotional support to the patient and family/caregiver.
· Refer patients and/or family members to other services when appropriate and follow-up as necessary.
· Provide instruction (health teaching) to the patient and family.
· Maintain and promptly complete all necessary plans and reports related to hospice care.
Requirements: Licensed RN in State of Ohio; Experience preferred in pain and symptom management; oncology; public health
We have other RN positions available. Please go to Hospicewr.org to see other job opportunities and to apply.
Qualifications and Skills: