Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people's lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That's where you can shine! We have all shifts available to help you find something that works with your schedule. Choose which days you want to work! Call us today to inquire about the cases we have that might be a match for you.
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide the best-in-class benefits package!
- Sick Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- 401(k) and health benefits
- Paid training and orientation (virtual and hands on training)
- Schedule flexibility with variety of available cases
- Free continuing education
- Bonuses (employee referral, recognition, and more!)
- Overtime opportunities and pay
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- Travel time reimbursement
Candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year of documented Caregiver experience, be able to work with the elderly as a Caregiver without any health restrictions, and have a valid drivers license and be able to provide transportation for their clients when needed.
Caring for clients/ patients will include:
- Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
January 26, 2021