Preferred Care At Home
LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRES.
If you have a passion and need to give back to the community in the form of caregiving to our elderly community and you want to be part of a great team of experienced certified caregivers, CNAs, LNAs, RNs and doctors. Preferred Care at Home has been around for more than 35 years, and we take pride in being the best. We offering companionship, transporting, meal prep, and over 140 different services to our valued clients. We build strong relationships with our clients and want to have one with you!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities may include, but aren't limited to:
- Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
- Supervise CNAs and Certified Caregivers
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Provides routine care for patients.
- Observes patients’ health.
- Reviews medical charts.
- Assists physicians and registered nurses.
- Communicates with patients and their families.
- Provides wound care.
- Prepares and administers injections and/or enemas.
- Assists with patient comfort.
- Monitors catheters.
As a Preferred Care at Home nurse, you can expect:
Competitive pay with opportunities for advancements.
Full time benefits, insurance and 401K plans.
A flexible schedule matching your availability and skills
Direct deposit pay, bi weekly.
To become part of a great team.
- We look forward to walking next to you during this venture toward providing optimum service to our clients!
Job SkillsLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Licensed Practicing Nurse Practical Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN)
March 25, 2021