⭐ ⭐ ⭐TOP PAY!: APPLY TODAY – HIRE TOMORROW ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Need Benefits Immediately? Benefit enrollment right after your first shift!
For you and your family (4 tier) at low pre-tax contributions:
Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision,
Short Term Disability, Life Insurance,
Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Protection and Behavioral Health
After one year and 1,000 hours: 401(K) with employer match
CBaH Rewards -the more you work, the greater your points to redeem for gifts!
Flexible Schedules! Shifts and clients to fit your needs
In addition to the above benefits, you’re also eligible for:
· Competitive pay paid weekly
· 8-hour shifts
· Flexible work schedule – weekday, weekend, daytime/nighttime or NOC shifts available
· Paid sick leave
· Opportunities for job growth and promotions
Our office has immediate needs for Caregivers and Certified Nursing. We are looking for qualified caregivers to assist in providing care to developmentally challenged adults at various adult group homes in the San Jose, Sunnyvale and Cupertino locations.
We offer competitive wages and have a full range of benefits!
CNA’s and Caregivers: Contact us today if you have one year of experience (experience preferred but not necessary) and a passion for this type of essential service to your community. We have the opportunities you are looking for near your home! We offer the flexibility you need and offer great benefits right away!
· Streamlined process with adherence to social distancing guidelines
· Application and employment setup conducted via DocuSign and Workday (no touch)
· Onboarding, interviewing and training conducted via Zoom
· 18 years or older
· Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Registered with the State of California Home Care Services Bureau as a Caregiver
· Current negative TB test or clear x-ray results
CareBuilders at Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. M/F/D/V EOE
April 03, 2021