Who we are:
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled home care agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their wellbeing.
We are seeking to hire a compassionate and dependable caregiver to join our CareTeam. Immediate positions open for PRN, full-time, part-time, 12 and 24-hour shifts in a wide range of experience levels. Live-in shifts are also available. Bilingual caregivers needed immediately. Caregivers needed in the communities of Houston, Bellaire, Spring Branch, the Heights, Bunker Hill, Baytown, Pasadena and the Medical Center.
SYNERGY HomeCare of Metro Houston offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- New employee orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules; and the ability to match caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition and bonuses
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming, and ambulation
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- $150.00 sign-on bonus after completion of 60-days of satisfactory employment
- Competitive pay and flexible work schedules
- Bonus potential for exceptional performance and client service
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Have one year of caregiver experience
- CNA, CPR, and/or First Aid Certifications encouraged, but not required
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car.
- Caregivers must car that can be used to travel to multiple clients during the day if needed.
- Two forms of ID to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
If you have a sincere desire to help others and a work ethic founded on excellence, dependability, and integrity, consider applying today. You can apply here or at the SYNERGY HomeCare website.
**You will not be considered for employment with SYNERGY HomeCare without both the prescreen questionnaire and application completed in the above link. **
Email your resume today to: email@example.com
Qualifications and Skills:
- Certified Nurse Aid