Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for assisted living and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Caregivers provide a variety of services to our residents, such as:
Support residents with completions of activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans
Answer pages and call lights as soon as possible
- Positively support residents with emotional and behavioral issues
- Observe for and report resident concerns or problems and report such problems to supervisor when necessary
- Assist in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes: medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As a Caregiver you’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures Caregiver assignments are balanced.
Full-time, part-time and on-call opportunities available - flexible schedules great for students!
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening*
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Experience working with seniors is preferred but not required
*All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills: