Caregivers - Resident Assistants
- Magnolia Springs SouthPointe
- Indianapolis | Indiana
Magnolia Springs SouthPointe is looking for compassionate individuals that love to work with our seniors. Come join a fun team and receive free meals, tuition assistance, competitive pay, a great benefit package for full-time, and 3 weeks paid vacation the first year for full-time and over a week paid vacation for part-time! Plus, you can get bonuses for referrals!
We are seeking caregivers (all shifts) in Memory Way, caregivers (all shifts, mainly night shift) in Assisted Living, part-time & full-time servers, a full-time Life Enrichment Coordinator (activities) and a PRN Concierge/ receptionist.
Please apply within or feel free to call us at 317-886-2731.
**Please send resume with application. Anyone without a resume will not be considered. **
*We are looking for PRN & Part-time All Shifts for Memory Way and Assisted Living Departments*
Provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s) including assisting with self-administration of medication to the resident as directed by the Director of Memory Way (DMW) for the Memory Way Department and Director of Health Services (DOHS) for the Assisted Living Department.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Schedule and/or provide activities of daily living assistance to the residents as directed from the Resident’s Service Plan.
2. Provide training and orientation to new staff members and ongoing training to current staff members.
3. Perform clerical functions as directed by the DMW/ DOHS.
4. Provide verbal encouragement and support to staff.
5. Prioritize tasks to ensure optimum services to residents as requests and/or needs change.
6. Communicate to residents, families, Department Heads and the DMW/ DOHS when needed.
7. Provide Medication reminders and/or assistance according to state regulations.
8. Provide assistance with self-administration of medications as allowed by state specific guidelines.
9. Under the universal worker the RA’s responsibilities may also include scheduling and/or performing housekeeping and dining room duties.
10. Observes safety and security procedures.
11. Uses equipment and materials properly.
12. Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
13. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work performed.
14. The Community embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, all employees are expected as a condition of employment to practice the LCS Hospitality Promises™ in all interactions with residents, fellow employees, and guests:
· We greet residents, employees, and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
· We treat everyone with courteous respect.
· We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
· We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner. • We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
· We embrace and value our differences.
· We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
· We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
· We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, always.
· We pay attention to details.
· Part-Time and PRN Service
· High school or equivalent
· CNA license is a plus, but not required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- resident assistant