- Home Instead
- League City, Pasadena, Alvin, Clear Lake, Pearland, South Houston | Texas
Do you enjoy getting to know people and building meaningful relationships? Do you
have a heart for helping those in need? If so, this role could be just the fit for you!
Home Instead is searching for Caregiver's now!
- When you work with Home Instead, you’re associating yourself with the leading company in the senior care space. Identifying yourself as a Home Instead CAREGiver automatically conveys that you’re as trustworthy and authentic as the brand itself.
- At the heart of this position is the relationship between the CAREGiver and the senior. You should have a big heart, kind soul and organizational skills. Your duties will involve ensuring you understand the client’s care needs and support them to enhance their quality of life. Home Instead offices look for these qualities in CAREGiver candidates:
- Driver's license
- Pass drug screen & background check
- Excellent time management
- Readiness to care for others
- When you join the Home Instead team, you become part of the family. We recognize the important role you play in the success of the business as the hands and hearts serving seniors in the community.
- Apply now!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Home Care
- Senior Care