CareBuilders at Home has been providing quality, non-medical home care for over 35 years. Our mission is to treat our clients & staff with RESPECT, DIGNITY, COMPASSION, EMPATHY, & HONESTY. Our Southfield office which serves Oakland County has immediate needs for Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants to work with our clients in their homes.
We believe our caregivers are HealthCare Heroes and we offer our team competitive benefits and a great place to work!
· Provide and execute customized client care plans
- Assist clients with ADL’s including personal care
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Patient positioning and mobility transfer
- Transportation and errands
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
• 1+ Year experience providing home care
• A valid Michigan Driver’s License and reliable transportation
• Up to Three professional references
• Must pass all required health and other screening tests
Benefits: There are many benefits to working with CareBuilders at Home!
Enrollment in Benefits is right after your first shift! You can enroll yourself and your family at low pre-tax payroll contributions. We offer multiple Medical Plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Accident coverage, Critical Illness Protection and Behavioral Health.
After one year and 1,000 hours: 401(k) with employer match!
CBaH Rewards-the more you work, the greater your points to redeem for gifts!
Competitive Pay Rates $12 and up (Experience) Weekly Pay! Flexible Schedule!
CareBuilders at Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law.
Job SkillsPrivate Duty / CNA / Home Health Aides
April 23, 2021