The Care Manager (CM) is an integral member of the health care team and provides high quality direct personal care to residents while promoting resident independence and self-care. Works effectively to support Aegis mission and concept of optimal living.
Current Available Shifts: Full-Time AM Shift 6AM-2PM
Full-Time PM Shift 2PM-10PM
The Care Manager is responsible for the following:
- Read and implement care/activities of daily living (ADLs) according to resident service plan within the scope of practice of certification or licensure. Effectively works within professional scope of practice per state laws, regulations and professional standards.
- Responds to resident needs, pendant calls, and other community alarms in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates empathy and develops caring rapport with residents. Promotes resident independence and self-care.
- Communicates clearly, professionally, and timely. Maintains professional communication channels with all members of healthcare team.
- Reads, writes, speaks, and understands English at the level necessary for performing duties.
- Delivers care and services in accordance with individual service plan for all assigned residents. Maintains accurate and complete records of care delivered. At the start of each shift conducts visual safety check on all assigned residents and at the end of each shift, effectively communicates (written or verbal) resident status with next shift.
- Completes incident reports accurately and timely. Understands policies pertaining to safety and infection control and demonstrates practices to control the spread of communicable illnesses. Promotes a clean, orderly, and safe environment. Assist housekeeping and maintenance staff to keep community and resident property clean.
- Addresses individual behavioral needs of the resident and demonstrates the ability to identify psychosocial needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Commitment to high quality standards and service.
- · Skilled at working with teams and effective communication techniques (oral and written).
- · Skilled at building positive relationships with residents.
- · Ability to maintain resident privacy and confidentiality.
- · WA State only – Maintains Active NA-C or HCA certification * (see below)
- *In the absence of Active CNA or HCAC, employment will be contingent upon the successful completion of training within 120 days and passing the State examination within 200 days of hire (or as mandated by state law).
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Employee Referral Bonuses!
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
June 07, 2021