Apply now at https://www.arizonacares.com/apply.html
Title equivalents: Direct Care Worker, Direct Support Professional, Caregiver, Personal Care Aide, Home Aide, Care Provider
As a Direct Care Worker with Arizona Cares you will be paired with one or more Members and help us deliver the best quality of in-home care to children and adults with developmental disabilities (Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual (Cognitive) Disability).
Your goal will be to help empower our Members to get the most out of their lives, by helping them gain independence and perform their daily functions in their own home, assisting with activities such as; general supervision, meal preparation, light exercise, social interactions and housekeeping.
Your work a Direct Care Worker will empower our Members to live their best lives.
18 or over
Can pass background checks
If you would like to expedite your application please have ready the following documentation if available.
1) Driver’s License or Identification or Residence Card * (front and back)
2) Social Security Card * (front and back)
3) 3 References (Names, phone numbers, relationship, and the years known) *
4) Bank name, account and routing numbers for direct deposit (screenshot, voided check, PDF or printout from bank)
5) Fingerprint Card, CPR/1st Aid, DCW cert, resume, and any other certs you may have (Don’t worry if you do not have these credentials, we will be able to help you obtain the needed requirements in office)
$13.00 - $16.65 per hour
Health - Health benefits available
Location – We serve the whole valley; we can pair you a Member that lives as close as possible to you.
Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
At Arizona Cares we believe it is an absolute honor to serve those in need, that there is no better, more rewarding career choice. We believe our greatest asset is our team, we host monthly events, we provide yearly raises and training and career growth opportunities. We would love for you to join us!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.65 per hour
Face masks on required in office, and highly recommended while in Members homes. PPE is provided free of charge.
Job SkillsDirect Care Worker Direct Support Professional Caregiver Personal Care Aide Home Aide Care Provide
June 17, 2021