CNA - Assisted Living
- St. Paul's Senior Services
- San Diego | California
Connect with the Greatest Generation and join us at St. Paul’s! You will be able to make a difference in the lives of countless seniors by providing comfort and life changing experiences every single day. Our team wants compassionate, caring, and considerate companions to create a welcoming environment and to become the angels for San Diego’s residents and participants in the best years of their lives!
We are looking for full-time & part-time!
Assists department supervisor in the daily operation and ensuring the health and comfort of the Residents. Adheres to all Federal, State, and local regulations and corporate and facility Policies and Procedures. Assists staff in providing Resident care, which may include meal service, light housekeeping, toileting, personal hygiene and medication assistance.
- Current California CNA certification. Current First Aid and CPR cards from the American Heart Association. Successful completion of Medication Assistance Training. Successful completion of required Dementia Training.
- Neat in appearance with good grooming habits. Must be able to be tactful and courteous at all times with both Residents and employees. Must be able to respond to Resident’s needs and expectations.
- Able to read, write, understand, and speak the English language. Must be computer literate sufficient to perform all tasks required of the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent. Completion of a formal CNA training program. A minimum of one-year experience working with the elderly in a skilled nursing or residential care facility preferred.
St. Paul’s Benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, life
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Education reimbursement
- 403(b) with match
- Child care available
- Employee referral bonuses
- Upward mobility!
St. Paul’s is committed to protecting our employees and our seniors from COVID-19. As such, St. Paul’s mandates that all newly hired employees be vaccinated to prevent COVID-19. If you cannot vaccinate due to medical and/or religious reasons, please contact our HR Department.
St. Paul's is the leading provider of caring senior services since 1960. We have locations throughout San Diego County including 5 in San Diego (Bankers Hill), 2 in Chula Vista, and 1 in El Cajon. St. Paul's strives to be the most outstanding and innovative senior home and service provider in California. We are dedicated to serving the physical, spiritual and social needs of the elderly and community, fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within the highest quality facilities, health care and programs consistent with affordable costs.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO CLEAR FINGERPRINTS THROUGH DOJ AND FBI IN ADDITION TO A DRUG SCREEN CLEARANCE.
To learn more about St. Paul’s Senior Services, please visit www.stpaulseniors.org.
St. Paul’s Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications and Skills:
- certified nurse assistant