You've had a job before. I have, too. Isn't it time you found a place to call home? My name is Aaron and I'm one of the owners at Home Instead here in the north valley. I believe you'll find that home, the place you belong, at Home Instead. We want be the best, and that means we want to help YOU be the best! Join a team with supportive management that values you, your time, and your satisfaction.
We support clients in their homes throughout the north valley including North Phoenix, Arrowhead Ranch, Lake Pleasant, New River, Anthem, Desert Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, Desert Ridge, Tatum Ranch and others. Home Instead caregivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. That's what the role of a CAREGiver is all about. But not just for clients. The best caregivers use care and compassion not only with clients but also to help themselves and other CAREGivers become better CAREGivers each new day than they were the day before. If you are someone who wants to grow and develop their skills, if you want some fulfillment in your work, if you want to improve the lives of the people in your community, this is place for you. Let's build your career and our future together! Take the next step and apply today!
This position does NOT require caring for COVID positive clients. Home Instead follows CDC COVID recommended practices, precautions and standard infection prevention at all times. Even though you won't be working with COVID positive clients, we still want you to be safe and protected so all PPE is provided to you by the company at no cost!
CNA license (CNA), Caregiver Certification
Home Health Aide (HHA), Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA). or other applicable certifications are strongly preferred but not required!
- Provide high quality supportive care to clients in their homes in the north valley, sometimes at short notice during your scheduled shifts
- Companionship and conversation with clients
- Client engagement and socialization
- Maintain client dignity
- Build relationships and trust with clients and families
- Light housekeeping tasks to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Meal preparation/cooking
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s and other dementia care and support
- Personal Care including bathing, toileting, and dressing
- Mobility Assistance
- Transfer clients from bed to chair, etc.
- Accurately chart and record information using a mobile app and/or written journal
- Treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Job SkillsCaregiver CNA Homecare Home Care caregiving home health dementia personal care personal aide home health aide in home private duty
June 30, 2021
Phoenix, Cave Creek, Anthem, New River