Care Advantage provides in-home care services to clients across Virginia. We have created an environment of opportunity where you are encouraged to grow, flourish, and excel.
Our Portsmouth, VA location is hiring for compassionate, dedicated caregivers (PCA/CNA) to join our award-winning team and provide exceptional care to our clients in and around the Portsmouth area. We are looking for caregivers able to work in the following areas: Portsmouth and Suffolk, VA. Hours and days will vary depending on the need of the client but may include working from 4 - 12 hour shifts and working on the weekends, Saturday and Sunday. This position requires assisting the client with Activities of Daily Living to include bathing, dressing, food prep, transferring, and toileting.
Being a caregiver is extremely fulfilling and rewarding work. We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, and many other benefits.
- Care Collective Advisory Board - You have a voice! Be a part of decisions that affect you - our caregivers
- Flexible schedules/variety of shifts - tailor made to your needs and availability
- Paid monthly In-services - continued learning & development, get paid to get better
- Instant Pay - access your earned wages when you need it
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent referral bonus - earn an additional $6K per year with just one referral per month!
- PCA Class Scholarships - $300 value - FREE to qualified candidates
- Health Benefit
- Health Insurance
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assisting Client with Personal Care & Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping Duties
- Assisting clients with mobility in and around the house
- Accompaniment to appointments, errand running
- Medication reminders
- Record client care notes and report client health daily
APPLY today for immediate consideration!
Qualifications and Skills:
- personal care aid
- certified nursing assistant