Caregivers play an essential role in the impact of a seniors home life. Our company takes great pride in the care and compassion we provide our clients! The ideal candidate is someone who is genuinely passionate about the assistance and care they can provide an elder in their day to day life at home and take pride in doing so.
If you feel strongly that this is you and are ready to make a difference in someone’s life, please call us today to discuss setting up an interview.
(619)757-1114 ex 9259
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and Conversation
• Light Housekeeping Tasks and Meal Preparation
• Medication Reminders
• Assistance with Grooming and Bathing
• Assistance with Toileting, Incontinence and Dressing
Requirements to become a Caregiver:
• Ability to care for seniors and their property with integrity and respect.
• Complete a criminal background check.
• Complete the online Home Care Aid Registration (Expires every two years)
• Current TB test.
We offer paid training, paid travel time, mileage reimbursement and sick time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job SkillsCare Giver
September 21, 2020