Local CNAs & HCAs for Local Clients
- SYNERGY HomeCare East King County
- Issaquah , Sammamish , North Bend , Snoqualmie | Washington
- State CNA License
Caregivers assist SYNERGY HomeCare clients with activities of daily living as outlined in the written Care Plan. The Care Plan may include the provision for hands-on personal care services as well as tasks considered to be homemaker/companionship services.
SYNERGY HomeCare - CAREGIVER CNA/HCA/NAR (Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Care Aid/Nursing Assistant Registered)
- Current Washington State CNA/HCA/NAR
- Certificates showing completion of Core Basic Training/75 Hr, Orientation & Safety, Food Handlers
- Proof of current 2-Step TB testing
- Meet or exceed minimum qualifications for the following:
- Criminal background check (National and any required by state)
- Professional and Personal Reference Checks
- Must be physically able to perform the functions of this position.
- Have reliable transportation to and from client’s residence – vehicle, public transportation, ride share.
- If transporting clients: a valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance.
- Complete SYNERGY HomeCare Orientation.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and implement a client's non-medical needs in accordance with the established Care Plan.
- Provides companionship for a client including, but not limited to:
- Talking and attentive listening
- Providing social and emotional support
- Promoting mental alertness through client engagement and activities of client's interest
- Promotes a sense of safety and well-being (Notify the SYNERGY HomeCare office of safety concerns)
- Assists in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, preparation and grocery shopping as needed by client
- Provide clients in assisting with activities of daily living by providing SYNERGY HomeCare approved personal care activities including, but not limited to:
- Bathing/Showering Assistance
- Incontinence Care
- Personal Hygiene
- Memory Care
- Walking Assistance
- Transfer Assist
- Follow SYNERGY HomeCare's Infection Control Policies (notify the SYNERGY HomeCare office if in need of appropriate PPE or supplies)
- Follow the eRSP telephony/mobile app/or other timekeeping methods instructions when clocking in and out for all scheduled shifts.
- Medication reminders (hand, explain, remind, read, and open)
- Observe and report any/all changes in client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to Care Manager or office staff in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and professional relationships with clients, family members or other members of client's support system.
- Completes required documentation in a timely manner and submit to the SYNERGY HomeCare office according to policy.
- Utilizes any/all equipment and supplies safely and properly.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information (HIPAA)
- Report to work on time and ready to work for the day as scheduled shifts require.
- Other reasonable related duties as assigned.
- Adhere to all SYNERGY HomeCare policies and procedures.
Physical Demands of Position:
- This position requires light to moderate physical exertion on a regular and recurring basis.
- Regularly required to stand, sit, walk, talk, hear, reach, kneel, and crouch.
- Lifting only up to 25 pounds is permitted and may be required.
- Clients may require repositioning and transfer utilizing proper repositioning and transfer safety techniques and equipment where applicable.
Qualifications and Skills:
- State CNA License
- State HCA License
- Memory Care Experience
- Homemaker Skills
- Personal Care Skills
- Able to transport clients