$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Participate in the assessment and treatment planning for clients in a CBRF or Supported Apartment.
- Assist with case management of clients including coordination with other agencies in order to integrate other agencies’ services into the treatment plan, advocacy, support services and assistance.
- Assist in providing symptom management including and medication monitoring.
- Promote personal growth and development which will require working side by side with the client teaching household chores, grocery shopping budgeting, cooking skills, coping with internal and external stresses, etc. as needed.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of daily resident activities addressing resident’s health and wellness needs in the areas of: spirituality, cognition, physical and emotional health, community and social.
- Accompany clients to acquired services, facilitating communication and providing appropriate reports.
- Supervise resident’s cleanliness and maintenance of a well-maintained living environment.
- Ensure that the clients’ rights are being met.
- Maintain accurate client records and protection of the same.
- Assist clients with budgeting for expenses.
- Coordinate services for clients in crisis.
- Participate in training and staff meetings as appropriate.
- Work within a flexible schedule as required.
2nd shift Monday-Friday, 3:45 pm - 12:15 am.
Work occasional weekends.
Client Population: Severe and persistent mental illness, developmental disabilities, traumatic brain injury.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
October 08, 2020